Total Pageviews

Welcome to No Introductions

No Introductions blog page is an extension of the web page. More work will be displayed up and of course check in for our model of the week post. Check for recommended blogs to check out, new artist and up and coming designers...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Are people serious?

So sitting at the casting for the Hunter Show and a dance group comes in to audition. I've been looking for a dance group so I was excited, finally some dances to put in the show. Well I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. The dancing started off slow and weak, thinking it was going to pick up later on in the routine was hopeless it only got worst by staying the same. When the manager saw I was losing interest he said that their going bout 50% right now. My questions is how do you go to a casting and perform at 50%, like since when that was the norm to under perform and you get the gig. Should have seen it, they were talking while dancing and almost looked like they were figuring out the moves while they were performing it. Most of the dancing was like had movements and disorganized and when the music transitioned they just stood around waiting, like ok this definitely doesn't hold my attention it wont hold the audience. I just found it interesting that you go to a casting and perform at 50% and expect to get a call back, are people serious?

2 comments:

  1. design job request! let me know if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a guy come audition for the show..when we informed him he was chosen as a model, turns out he had no clue he was even auditioning for a fashion show..I mean it was only mentioned on the flyers, the facebook ads and repetitively in the audition room..that was def another WTF moment...so dont feel bad.

    ReplyDelete